Need Money Help
For most of us, there will be at least one point in our lives when we need help with money.
This site offers information about possible sources of assistance in paying bills like utility bills, medical bills, mortgage payments, rent, and credit card payments. As well as it provides a list of federal and non-federal resources of grants and aids, it also provides advice as to how to manage financial situations.
Prevention is always better than cure.
Management is always better than solution.
We’ve included some advice on Household Financial Management. This is so important to start with. Don’t repeat the cycle. Learning financial management is an essential skills and can be learning at any age. The is no better time to start then when you need money help.
SPECIFIC AREAS of HELP
Here are a few areas where people typically need financial assistance. Click on the link below to find more information about the help that may be available to you.
- Utility Bills – There is Financial aid or even government grants to help with electric bills and other utility and energy expenses.
- Credit Card Payments – A Debt Management Plan offers help with credit card payments through Credit Counseling, Debt Consolidation Plan and the Debt Management Program. There are also Credit Card Hardships Programs that you may be eligible for.
- Mortgage Payments – The U.S. Government has come up with a number of programs to assist homeowners who are at risk of foreclosure and otherwise need help with mortgage payment. This also includes stopping a foreclosure through prevention.
- Medical Debts – This includes help with medical bills and hospital bills and also information on how you and your family could benefit from going to a health care clinic that has a low cost access.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE for HELP
- Tax Help – if you are experience tax problems you have many options including your income property taxes. Did you know you may be able to challenge your property taxes?
- Free Legal Help – Some lawyers offer pro-bono and low-cost or even free legal aid.
- Debt settlement programs – These exist in many areas. This may include help to reduce credit card and medical debts and insights into how to stop debt collectors from harassing you.
- Beware of Payday Loans. This should only be an option of last resort. It is never a long term solution. Read more about this and Peer to Peer Lending and low interest Credit Union loans.
STATE BY STATE LISTINGS
Looking for Bill Assistance from a specific state. Here are specific state by state listing. If you saying “I need help with money”, start here.
|New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico||New York|
|North Carolina||North Dakota||Ohio||Oklahoma|
|Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina|